'MCQ to be withdrawn to end question paper leaks'

Staff Correspondent | Update:

Kazi Keramat AliThe state minister for education on Monday told the parliament that the government would gradually withdraw the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the public examinations.

“The MCQ will be dropped gradually. There will be no chance to leak question papers then,” said state minister Kazi Keramat Ali.

He added that a quarter had been leaking out question papers to embarrass the government. However, a few of them have been arrested, said Kazi.

In the wake of wholesale question paper leaks in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams, the government has already banned use of mobile phones in 200-metre radius of examination centres.

The ministry also directed the law enforcement to arrest anyone found with mobile phones inside the prohibited areas. 

Reader's Comment

 

Commenting is closed

Want to be annomymous
I am commenting by following the terms & condition of Prothom Alo
   
Editor & publisher: Matiur Rahman.
Pragati Insurance Bhaban, 20-21, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka - 1215
Phone: 8180078-81, Fax: 9130496, E-mail: info@prothom-alo.info
 
UP