Minor boy electrocuted

UNB . Magura | Update:

A seven-year-old boy was electrocuted at Dighi village in Shalikha, Magura on Monday morning.

The deceased was identified as Abu Huraira, 7, son of Badsha Mia of the area.

Tariqul Islam, officer-in-charge of Shalikha police station, said the boy got electrocuted as he put his fingers into a electric socket while playing at home around 7:00am.

Family members admitted the boy to Magura Zila Hospital where doctors declared him dead.

A case was filed in this regard.

Reader's Comment

 

Commenting is closed

Want to be annomymous
I am commenting by following the terms & condition of Prothom Alo
   
Editor & publisher: Matiur Rahman.
Pragati Insurance Bhaban, 20-21, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka - 1215
Phone: 8180078-81, Fax: 9130496, E-mail: info@prothomalo.com
 
UP