Woman electrocuted

Prothom Alo English Desk | Update:

Map of MaguraA housewife died after being electrocuted at a house at Datiadah in Mohamamdpur, Magura on Wednesday morning, reports UNB.

The deceased was identified as Rupali Khatun, 22, wife of Joynal Biswas of the village.

Rupali came in contact with a live wire while cleaning her house around 7:00am, leaving her injured, UNB quoted Tarak Nath Biswas, officer-in-charge of Mohammadpur police station, as saying.

Later, she was taken to a local hospital where the physicians declared her dead.

Reader's Comment

 

Commenting is closed

Want to be annomymous
I am commenting by following the terms & condition of Prothom Alo
   
Editor & publisher: Matiur Rahman.
Pragati Insurance Bhaban, 20-21, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka - 1215
Phone: 8180078-81, Fax: 9130496, E-mail: info@prothomalo.com
 
UP