Youth dies after inhaling toxic gas in septic tank

UNB . Naogaon | Update:

Map of NaogaonA youth died after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank in Sadar upazila in Naogaon on Friday.

The deceased was Bhutto, 23, son of Golam Mustafa of Paharpur area.

Md Suhrawardi Hossain, officer-in-charge of Naogaon sadar police station, said one Ashraful Islam climbed down to their newly-built septic tank at 10 on Friday morning and fell unconscious. Getting no response from him, his neighbour Bhuutto entered into the tank and he also lost sense.

Then, Bhutto's father entered the tank and met the same fate.

Later, locals rescued them and sent to Naogaon Sadar Hospital where the physicians pronounced Bhutto dead. The injured are undergoing treatment at hospital.

Reader's Comment

 

Commenting is closed

Want to be annomymous
I am commenting by following the terms & condition of Prothom Alo
   
Editor & publisher: Matiur Rahman.
Pragati Insurance Bhaban, 20-21, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka - 1215
Phone: 8180078-81, Fax: 9130496, E-mail: info@prothomalo.com
 
UP