Three construction workers including a teenage boy died from electrocution while working at a house in Brahmanbaria's Sarail upazila on Monday, UNB reports.
The deceased were identified as Lokman Mia, 29, Amjad, 18, residents of Nijsarail under Sadar Union of Sarail upazila and Sharif, 15 of Zilkudar Para village of the upazila.
Mohammad Emranul Islam, officer-in-charge (OC) of Sarail police station, said the workers got electrocuted when they came in contact with a live electric wire while working at the house one Barkat Ali in Terkanda village on Monday afternoon.
Later, they were taken to the upazila health complex where doctors declared them dead on arrival, he said.
On information, police visited the scene, said the OC, adding that legal action will be taken in this regard.