21 August Grenade Attack

21 August Grenade Attack

'Never said there is no scope to allow Khaleda Zia to go abroad as per Section 401'

Khaleda Zia enjoys more facilities than what she is entitled as a convicted prisoner because of the humane qualities of prime minister Sheikh Hasina, says the law minister

Law Minister Anisul Huq

No instance that Zia fired a single shot at Pakistani forces: PM Hasina

Sheikh Hasina said Mustaque, Rashid and Farooq during their interviews with the BBC admitted that Ziaur Rahman was always with them

No instance that Zia fired a single shot at Pakistani forces: PM Hasina

Khaleda govt plotted to conceal bodies of 21 Aug grenade attack victims: PM Hasina

Prime minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday alleged that the Khaleda Zia government, which was involved in gruesome acts, did not want to hand over the dead bodies of 21 August grenade attack to their ...

Khaleda govt plotted to conceal bodies of 21 Aug grenade attack victims: PM Hasina

21 August grenade attack

Allah kept me alive for welfare of people: PM Hasina

I returned home after losing all of my parents and brothers. I came home by keeping my little children to Rehana. One was 10-year-old and other one was 8-year-old

Allah kept me alive for welfare of people: PM Hasina

21 Aug attack wouldn't be possible without govt's direct patronage: Sheikh Hasina

Prime minister Sheikh Hasina on Saturday said it was not possible to carry out an attack like that of 21 August 2004 had there been no direct patronage from the BNP-Jamaat government

21 Aug attack wouldn't be possible without govt's direct patronage: Sheikh Hasina

21 August grenade attack

17th anniversary of grisly attack being marked

On this day in 2004, the grisly grenade attack was carried out on an anti-terrorism rally organised by Awami League at Bangabandhu Avenue in the capital city during the BNP-Jamaat alliance rule

At least 24 leaders and activists, including AL women affairs secretary and late president Zillur Rahman's wife Ivy Rahman, were killed and 300 others injured in the grenade attack on 21 August 2004

21 August grenade attack

Death reference hearing to be held once bench is formed

August 21 marks 17 years since the grenade attack. The case's paper book is prepared. The state has appointed lawyers for the absconding accused

Death reference hearing to be held once bench is formed

Assassination of Bangabandhu

Month of mourning begins

A decision has been taken to observe the programmes on a limited scale at the directives of prime minister and party president Sheikh Hasina

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman

21 August granade attack

Iqbal hurled grenade at AL rally: RAB

Rapid Action Battalion has arrested a militant who was sentenced to life imprisonment in the case filed over 21 August grenade attack at Awami League rally

Iqbal hurled grenade at AL rally: RAB

PM Hasina pays tribute to Ivy Rahman

Prime minister Sheikh Hasina on Monday paid rich tributes to former president of Mahila Awami League Ivy Rahman, who was critically injured during the 21 August 21, 2004 grenade attack and declared ...

PM Sheikh Hasina
Load More